Sunday, October 23, 2005

New Blogskin

Yes, after following a link from a search engine on Blogger blogskins, and after browsing through the site, I decided to go for a new look. :-) I liked the previous green look, but there were just too many with the same look! Hehehehe. This is now my 3rd blogskin.

One thing I wished was available on this new look, was the border around the pictures. There is no border for any picture that I post on the blog. I like the fine border around the pictures in the previous blogskin.

I want to add something, say a little gif, in the title banner space but just don't know how to do it. :-( I tried, but I guess I just don't know enough about codes to know what I am doing.

Well, happy blogging to all! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doris,
    I love this page than the provous one. I will consider changing my blog to this colour.
    Ix

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)