Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Birthday Dinner

We had 2 friends join us for Doug's birthday dinner tonight. The menu consisted of fruit salad, roasted tri-tip served with steamed vegetables (french beans, broccolli, cauliflower) and roasted potatoes. There was a choice of red or white wine, and the dessert was the birthday cake, which I baked myself. :-)



Duncan couldn't wait to blow out the candles! He cried because his dad didn't let him blow out the candles ... didn't want Duncan's germs on the cake! Haha. I had to cut a small piece of cake for him and put a candle on it so he could blow it out. Ahhhh, I had to re-light the candle several times so that he could continue to blow it out each time!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe...the kids are excited....I suppose they also got presents...usually for kids...anyone's irthdays are their birthdays too... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)