Wednesday, May 24, 2006

TAYLOR!!

Taylor!! Taylor is the new American Idol! :-) And yes, I did send in my votes, multiple votes I might add, via text messaging last night. The phone lines were jammed, so text messaging was easiest. Since Chris never made it to the last two, Taylor is the next best thing.

I love the debut single that Taylor sang as one of his three songs last night and also tonight after he was declared American Idol. It speaks so much of what the contest is all about, and how it can make dreams come true.

I know, I know, I said earlier I wasn't too sure if I was looking forward to the Americal Idol Finale. Heheh, the 2-hour results finale was one outstanding show! What a show! All 12 of the finalists were there, and some famous names included Meatloaf, Toni Braxton, Mary J Blige, Al Jarreau, Live, and Prince. Clay Aiken and Carrie Underwood also performed.

Wow, I can't believe Clay Aiken's new look. He looks really sleek! His hair style kinda reminds me of those Hong Kong hair styles ... long over the eyes. It fits him really well, though.

Ok, back to Taylor. I am happy that he won the competition. I hope he sells as many records as Kelly Clarkson, the first American Idol, did.

See ya next Idol season! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I watched the final last night, yeah, I like his debut song as well.
    I guess his album is gonna be sold out like hot cakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)