Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One Year

Puteri's Musings is one year old today! Woo hoo! Heheh.

I am really glad I got into blogging. Not only has blogging become an outlet for rantings, ravings, and trivial thoughts, it has also brought me into contact with the most unexpected people.

A few people have written to me because they discovered my blog through the search engine ... other Iban ladies living in different parts of the world. I have made friends with other Malaysian bloggers and despite not having met them, they have become people that I really look forward to meeting in person one of these days.

Thank you to Blogspot, the best free blog hosting site on the planet!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Keep 'em posts coming! I really enjoyed reading your blogs and opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ian! Keep coming back, though sometimes I find it hard to write about something that won't bore others to tears! I like American politics but my Malaysian readers won't find those riveting at all though sometimes I can't help myself!

    Yes, Blogspot is the best free blog hosting site! :-) I looked at all the different free blog hosts and I finally settled for Blogspot. I didn't like the others where you are forced to put up with their ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Puteri,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's going to be one year also since I started writting on blogspot.

    Have a nice day,

    Bee Ean

    ReplyDelete
  5. One year older, ops, sound like you just celebrated your birthday, so wishing you happy birthday. Time just passing by, but it would never stop us from moving forward. It is a beautiful blogs of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)