Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Guruh Roy. This is hard because I don't listen to much music, and the music I listen to regularly are those associated with the theme music of the talk radio shows! :-)

The Tag Rules are:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Live Journal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

  1. Rush Limbaugh Show theme song, My City Was Gone by The Pretenders, Learning to Crawl Album
  2. Hugh Hewitt Show theme song, Theme from Last of the Mohicans
  3. Engelbert Humperdinck, The Way it Used to Be, Entayang's current song on her blog
  4. Mark Levin Show theme song ... don't know the name! ;-(
  5. Ray Charles, America the Beautiful
  6. Naff, Kau Masih Kekasih Ku
  7. Stella Philip, Sulu Injau - ringtone ID for hubby

I now tag the following:

3 comments:

  1. Just list 7 of your current fav songs, tunes. Copy paste the tag rules in your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you tagged me. :*) I will post it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. tagged aja, orang dah tag aku, aku pun tag orang...hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)