Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AI Results

I was wrong. Phil Stacey made it to the next round of American Idol. Stephanie Edwards did not. I was surprised though that Chris Richardson was in the bottom two with Stephanie. All the judges had very positive feedback on his performance and I myself was quite impressed.

Peter Noone sang, It's a Kind of Hush and it was nostalgic. Lulu sang her trademark song, To Sir With Love. I didn't quite like the arrangement though because the original version is such a familiar tune. If she was singing it for the competition, I can hear Simon Cowell telling her not to mangle the melody of such a beautiful song. :-)

Looking forward to the top ten contestants next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)