Thursday, February 18, 2010

Signs of Spring



Last weekend I was in the hills of Los Osos photographing wild flowers. The weather was beautiful and I had a great time looking for the wild flowers to photograph. I did not know the names of the flowers I was photographing, but Doug's brother-in-law has a website where he tries to document some of the flowers that he finds in the hills where he lives. From his photographs, I am now able to identify the flowers that I photographed that weekend.

The fruit and nut trees in my neighbor's orchard are also budding and blooming. Every year I photograph the beautiful flowering trees - an enjoyable activity indeed!

This winter has been a wet and cold one! I am most definitely ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)