Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waxing Crescent



This is the waxing crescent moon taken tonight, May 19, 2010. The moon is fast becoming one of my favorite subjects to photograph ever since the first successful moon shot! mrgreen

I would have taken more pictures except the clouds started getting in the way, and the last few shots of the moon were totally useless. The moon was totally invisible in my pictures. Maybe I should have increased the ISO? neutral

I usually take several shots of whatever I am photographing because the object I am photographing is either moving, or my hands are not that steady. Say, I take 10 shots, at least 2 or 3 are good enough! I need back up! Or else, I will be kicking myself for not taking more because whatever I have are not that sharp.

*Click the picture to see a bigger picture of the moon. Or right click, View Image.

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice shot! Tripod used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ! Yes, I used a tripod, but still I sorta banged around on the shutter, er, maybe I should just go ahead and get that remote shutter release.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)