Friday, July 16, 2010

Frothing!



For the last couple of weeks or so, this is what I usually get every time I want to look at my blogs. I don't know if this only happens to Blogger hosted blogs using custom domain names, or if this problem is unique to my blog using my particular broadband modem, because when I click on friends' blogs using blogspot.com their blogs load without any problem.

The blogger dashboard loads without any difficulty though, except after posting a blog entry, I cannot view the blog - something about error timed out bla bla bla.



But the strange thing is, the cache copy works fine, and the latest post appears in the cache copy seconds after it has been published. I am only able to view my blogs hours later, and then it will do the same thing again.

This is beginning to bug me! evil

2 comments:

  1. Things seem to be working normal these last couple of days! That means I am no longer frothing, for now at least! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)