Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On Readerless Blogs

I like to browse through the blogs on blogger.com and occasionally I would stop and take the time to read some of the posts and even leave comments.

I was quite amused when I came across this blog (sorry, forgot to bookmark it) with an entry called Readerless Blogs. He asked how many blogs are out there that are readerless? Heheh. I left a comment, "see I dropped by and read your blog, keep going". :-)

As for this blog of mine, I know there is one regular reader, that is, dear hubby himself. :-) Some friends tell me they come back and read my blog too but they never leave comments.

Readerless or not, blogging at least for me, has become the journaling that I was never disciplined enough to maintain. I like this format because I can post pictures and write just about anything. The things I write don't have to be personal experiences, merely observations.

2 comments:

  1. hi puteri! i read yr blog quite regularly. am especially interested in your jewelry making. fine job you did there and i am amazed how you cud do so much, especially with 2 young kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read yr blog quite regularly and especially interested in yr hobby in jewelry making. fine job you did there and i am amazed by how you could do so much especially with having 2 very young kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)