Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gospel Armor Podcast

I've been looking around for some good christian podcasts and came across this one, Gospel Armor Podcast. I have yet to listen to the teachings but since the topics covered included a study on Revelations, I thought I'd subscribe to this site. I have always enjoyed any study on the book of Revelations.

There are several christian podcasts available through sites like Oneplace.com, and Christian Podcasts and Digital Podcasts. Of course you'll have sieve through what is available out there and subscribe to those that you think will be of benefit to you.

Now that I have an iPod, my time can be further maximized as I work in front of my quilting machine or as I lie and relax on my sofa. :-)

What a wonderful invention a portable mp3 player is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)