Wednesday, May 07, 2008

National Grump Out Day

May 7th is National Grump Out Day. That means for 24 hours, no grumpiness, no grousing, no complaining, no swearing etc.

Today was the first I heard of the existence of a Grump Out Day. I heard about it on the Paul Harvey show this morning, which came on at 8.00 a.m., and when I heard it, I had already shown my impatience with my children! Yes, so early in the morning, and I was already snapping at my children!

Put that grumpiness to a lack of sleep! mrgreen

I still have half the day to recover my good spirits and refrain from being grumpy, eh!

3 comments:

  1. oh no..this morning I just mengamuk at hubby to finish his project..I also have a GRUMPY sweater from Disney!!hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...interesting.

    First time i heard of this too.

    An early Happy Mother's day greeting to you...drop by my crib when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical la, Lesley! Haha, same here.

    Nightwing, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)