Friday, May 09, 2008

What have you done for your marriage today?

That was the question I heard in a radio pro-marriage ad by a Catholic group this morning. Among the answers given by the many different voices in the ad were "I gave him a big, long hug this morning", "I called her at work today", and other answers I don't quite remember. I wished I could though, because they were good answers - answers that were actually little acts to show your affection for each other and actions that keep a couple's marriage strong.

What have I done for my marriage today? Er, I was in a bad mood last night and using that as an excuse I gave my husband the cold shoulder. redface I did not even respond to the morning goodbye kiss or the "I love you".

The day's not yet over, and there's still time for me to redeem myself, eh!

I am thankful and blessed to be married to a man who puts up with my many selfish acts. It has been a while since he asked me if I would do it all over again, marry him, that is.

Here's my answer for him today. Yes, I would. I would marry you all over again, warts and all! mrgreen

4 comments:

  1. Dear Princess Charming,

    I love you with all my heart and would do it all over again. Just like I tell the kids, even when I'm mad at you, I love you always.

    Your warty prince with bad breath,

    Douglas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... that's so sweet.

    I will not spoil this special moment. Be happy and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog puterismusings.net engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    Elmer
    Pacificadvance.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)