Friday, June 18, 2010

Orchid



I visited one of my good friends yesterday, and that was where I took the picture of this blooming orchid. I think the colors are very attractive, and I don't ever remember seeing these colors on any orchid plant before. It reminds me very much of the blood orange (Citrus sinensis), not so much the colors but the way the colors come together.

I have three pots of orchids at home, but alas, they are barely alive! I love orchids but I just do not know how to maintain the plants and keep them blooming every season.

Maybe a good gardening book on how to grow orchids will help?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    I noticed that reliance insurance is listed on your site http://www.puterismusings.net on this page . We are interested in listing our insurance site in the same section.

    What would it take for you to place a link to our insurance website?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks for your time.

    Regards,

    papia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)