Friday, September 03, 2010

Camera Accessories



Look what came in the mail yesterday! That was just one of several arrivals throughout the week! Yes, I have been on a shopping spree! For camera accessories, that is!



This little beauty was in one of the packages that came in the mail yesterday. It is called a super macro conversion lens. This little lens is attached to a telephoto lens (as in above pic) and with it you can do some incredible macro photography. Macro photography without spending big bucks on a macro lens!



This unfortunate, and rather dead, earwig was caught in a spider's web. I brought out my tripod and shot a few pictures of the earwig. Yes, with the Raynox conversion lens attached to my telephoto lens! The filtered evening sun falling on the subject really helped with the overall picture, don't you think so?



This beautiful picture of a little spider that was waiting for its prey under a chair was also shot with the Raynox conversion lens. Amazing what one cheap (comparatively!) lens can do! mrgreen

2 comments:

  1. Puteri,
    I have a similar gadget and have not been using them much lately. I better start using them again since u have rekindled my interest again. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use it, and share the pictures you took with it! I love the gadget!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)