Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Robins Silhouette



I was out standing in the cold this evening trying to photograph birds in my neighbor's orchard and around my yard. I surprised at the large number of robins today!

I wished we had longer daylight especially at this time of the year when there are all kinds of migrating birds foraging in my neighbor's orchard! I saw Western Bluebirds, White-crowned Sparrows, Yellow-rumped warblers, and lots of Scrubjays today.

I would have taken my camera out earlier, but the sky was overcast and there was intermittent rain. When the rain finally ceased, it was already late afternoon. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Puteri, not sure you remember me as the last time we had diplomatic relations was when I was younger, ha ha.
    Thats a great shot of the robin.
    You've always been a good photographer, and that reminds me.
    Hows the shooting arm?
    Here's wishing you the very best, keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I remember you Lee! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)