Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sandhill Cranes



Imagine my delight this morning, after dropping off the kids at their school, to see lots and lots of Sandhill Cranes at a neigbor's farm field!

As soon as I arrived home, I quickly grabbed my camera, and off I drove again to the farm field! At that moment I wished with all my heart that I had one of those super-sized zoom lenses! All the pictures that I took from the roadside were totally un-useable.



I decided to walk towards the cranes and started photographing them before they got too spooked by my presence. As you can see, some turned out good enough to share with you here.

Tomorrow morning, if those cranes are still there, I will go out again to take more photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)