Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hand Made Jewelry

I love making beaded jewelry. Last Christmas I gave crystal bracelets and ear-rings to a few friends. I also made some bracelets for the daughter of one of these friends. Since then this friend, Elsie, has got herself hooked on the hobby! :-)

These pictures are for Elsie. She says she needs some ideas on her designs. I have several more, but those are for another day! :-)

This necklace is made of quartz and clear swarovski crystals.

This one is made of brown glass beads and 4 lampwork beads.

I love rose quartz! I have added 4mm rose swarovski crystals to this necklace.

Another necklace using lampwork beads, strung on leather cord. The pendant has tiny rhinestones on it.

Aventurine comes in many colors and I love orange! This necklace is made of faceted aventurine beads and round pale gold beads.

This is made of aventurine chips with gold heart pendant and barrel shaped beads.

I received several types of glass beads from my mother-in-law, and this is how I made use of some of them! :-)

The necklace, bracelet, and ear-rings set is made out of agate and colorado topaz swarovski crystals.

Another necklace made out of aventurine.

The orange-peach and grey beads are old beads from eastern Europe. I've added some pale colored swarovski cyrstals and silver colored beads to the necklace.

Here's another necklace made out of old glass beads that I got from my mother-in-law.

And another one!

The tiger eye beads were from an old necklace that I've had for more than 20 years. I decided to restring the necklace and add some gold beads to the necklace.

This is made of lampwork beads. I love the antique looking gold beads that were used in this necklace.

I love the colors of this tiger eye beads. They have greenish and brownish colors. I added colorado topaz colored crystal beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)