Friday, August 26, 2005

New Blogskin

I've only been blogging a few days, yet I find that I had to change the blog template! Nothing wrong with the previous one, but I like this one much better. I've been browsing bloggers' sites from blogger.com and looking at the look of each blog. It is a good thing that blogger.com has some nice and contemporary looking ready-to-use blogskins.

I admire those who can make little changes to the set template and make the look totally their own. I guess, there's more I need to learn first before I can even attempt any change to this current template!

I've seen blogs where they show what other blogs look like. :-) There's a whole world of bloggers out there. I'd like to be able to do that too, because when there is nothing better to talk about on my blog, I can always talk about other blogs! ;-) Hence, I need to learn about web page capture. Are there free software out there I can use? Hmmmm .. No sense in buying something if there are free stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)