Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update: Bose SoundDock Charge Converter

The Bose SoundDock charge converter that I ordered from Ridax arrived about 10 days from the date I ordered it. Like I said previously, it is a bit pricey for such a little thing, but it works like a charm.




Even though the message on the iPhone said "This accessory is not made to work with iPhone", you can see from the top right corner that the iPhone is indeed charging.  As it should be!


The converter also works with my Belkin TuneBase FM Transmitter. So now I can listen to my podcasts via the FM channel on my car radio while on long drives without having to worry about the iPhone not receiving any charge from the device.

All in all, worth the money I spent on the charge converter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)