Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Impetuous

im·pet·u·ous
   /ɪmˈpɛtʃuəs/
–adjective
1.
of, pertaining to, or characterized by sudden or rash action, emotion, etc.; impulsive: an impetuous decision; an impetuous person.
2.
having great impetus; moving with great force; violent: the impetuous winds. ~ *dictionary.com


Phew! mrgreen I thought I was compulsive! Impetuous, describes me more aptly!

How so, eh?

Take a look at this! These are used, manual focus lenses, all acquired within the span of two weeks! eek



While researching on lenses for DSLR cameras I came across information that the old manual lenses can be given a new lease on life with an adapter that fits your particular DSLR camera!

That led to scouting around ebay, bidding, and then more bidding, and then when I lost the bids on the lenses that I thought I had to have, I started looking for places that sell them!

Compulsive or impetuous? eek

Nah, just your plain, old impetuousness! mrgreen

2 comments:

  1. Are all those yours? Seldom come across the word impetuous. Impotent yes, my mail box is full of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impotent? All those spam mail promoting male enhancement products? Heh.

    Yes, those lenses are mine. All acquired within a span of two weeks! I did not deny nor try to restrain my impetuousness. :-0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)