Saturday, April 17, 2010

My two favorite TV shows.

There are only two shows that I watch with regularity on TV. First, American Idol, and second, Dancing with the Stars.

But recently I added Human Target to that short list. This new series just ended this week, so now it's back to just AI and DWTS. When these two shows end, that's it for me.

Back to American Idol, I only started voting for my favorite, Casey James, this week. I didn't want him to exit as early as Chris Daughtry did in an earlier Season! I would be devastated! mrgreen

Yesterday, I bought, from iTunes, two recorded versions of Casey James' performances on American Idol - Jealous Guy and Power of Love. I also bought Aaron Kelly's Angie, and The Long and Winding Road. I enjoyed very much Aaron's version of Angie the week he sang it. I remember when the song was a big hit back in the early 70s. I remember corresponding with my best friend, who had moved to Kuching, about the song. Yes, I was already a young teenager in the 70s, in case you don't already know!

The Long and Winding Road is one of my all time favorite songs. He sang both songs really well in the full recorded version.

The thing that bugs me the most about AI and DWTS this season is the clash on Tuesday! Grrrr! I flip between the two channels, and it frustrates me to no end! evil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)