Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Camera

My new Fujifilm FinePix F10 digital camera finally arrived. :-) There was enough time to load the lithium battery and had it charged before I brought it to our Lion's Club Christmas dinner. There was no time to read through the user's manual, so I only took a few shots, just to try it. Moreover the memory card that came with it is only 16 MB - only big enough to store a few pictures. It is a 6.3 megapixel camera, so 16 MB is nothing.

I am still in search of a good deal for a 512 MB or a 1 Gg memory card. I have looked around at ebay and there are some good deals there, even after the exhorbitant shipping and handling charges. I am also in search of a new card reader. The one I have right now doesn't take the xD picture card type. I hate having to spend more on an already expensive toy! :-( But I do not want to install the software that comes with the camera just so I can download the pictures, so I'll just have to get a new card reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)