Saturday, November 26, 2005

Still Waiting

I am still waiting for my digital camera that I ordered from Walmart online more than a week ago. I received an email saying it was shipped last Sunday. Last Sunday! Today is Saturday, and when I checked the tracking from UPS, it is still somewhere in California. What kind of delivery is this? Snail delivery? I know it cost me only $1.49 in shipping but still, all previous standard delivery did not take a whole week and more. Could it be that we had a holiday last Thursday?

Anyway, dear hubby checked the specs of this new camera because he saw some much cheaper models of the same make while he was at Best Buy yesterday. Well, what do you know? My new camera is indeed an ultra compact! Heheh, it won't occupy as room as I thought it would in my new handbag!

1 comment:

  1. Heheh, you right cuthess, I could pay more and get an overnight delivery but I am too cheap, yet have the nerve to complain about the slowness of the delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)