Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Play 2005

Last night, our kids (one of them!) took part in their school's annual Christmas Play. My kids are in the 2 -3 year olds class, so their part in the play was minor .. they don't really listen to instructions very well .. :-)

Denice stood on stage with the rest of the kids with this look on her face, "What am I doing here?" Duncan had to be taken off the stage because he was screaming and crying.

The church hall was full of proud parents. Every parent had a video camera or a digital camera taking pictures of their kids! It was quite a scene .. I had to squeeze myself in between the camera carrying parents! :-)

Kids with their teachers, Ms Carmen, and Ms Laura

Huh, huh, what am I doing here, Mommy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)