Friday, December 23, 2005

Karaoke DVDs

These are the Karaoke DVDs that I ordered from Ace Karaoke. Each DVD cost $9.99. Unbelievable! And they are made in Taiwan! What to do? The cheapest I've seen is about $7.00 when they are on sale.

I was at Galt Flea Market on Wednesday, and I found 2 English Karaoke VCDs among a whole bunch of Cambodian, Hmong, Lao, Vietnamese and Thai VCDs. The vendor, who was Hmong, asked me to buy the Thai VCDs ... errr, I don't speak or read Thai. You're not Thai? Heheh. I told him to bring some English Karaoke VCDs if he had more of them. Next week, he said.

I am waiting for DeeJay to send me some Iban Karaoke VCDs. Uk, has already made me some Iban mp3 so I can start learning some Iban songs. I don't know why, but most of the female Iban singers have this high pitched voice, the kind that is really popular with Indonesian singers. I don't have that kind of voice (neither talent for singing!) so it'll be quite a challenge to learn some of the Iban songs. Ok, ok, I can bring the key to a lower pitch on the karaoke player, so the songs will be somewhat manageable but still ... :-) Heheh .. eh, anang enda nguji bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)