Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Karaoke Machine

I don't know what it is with me these days, I've been looking at electronics and cameras and coveting them! Must be the festive season! :-)

I have been browsing sites selling karaoke machines. I don't have a hi-fi system, except for a mini stereo that I brought with me from Miri when I moved to the States. So I am debating whether to get an all-in-one machine or a set of speakers and a mixer that comes with a key controller. Since I already have a DVD player (3 of them!) I don't need to buy a DVD player with karaoke function. But the thing is the all-in-one machine that I am interested in is more than I am prepared to spend on such an item! But it'll make me sound great though, since it is almost professional quality! Heheh.

I am also interested in getting a home theater speaker set, so if I get the karaoke mixer, and speakers, it'll mean I am also getting my home theater speakers! I don't want just any old speaker set, no siree, I want the high end, like the Bose home theater set! Well, at least the more affordable set! Heheh.

Next on my list will be a widescreen flat panel TV! That'll have to wait, yeah, wait till the prices come down a bit more! For now, I'll just watch TV and movies on my old Panasonic 44" projection TV that my mother-in-law handed down to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)