Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Like my widgets?

Ever since this blog's PageRank went down one notch, I felt it even more necessary to promote my other blogs. Those blogs went from PR 0 to PR 2 and when the next time Google does the ranking thing, hopefully at least one of these new blogs will go up to a PR 3. One can only hope, eh. BUT it won't go up if nobody visits those blogs. :-(

So by adding the widgets to three of those blogs on the sidebar to this blog, I hope to attract those of you who visit this blog regularly to visit those other blogs too. Please lah, go visit. Heheh.

Anyway, I found Widgetbox today and it was what I had been looking for as a means for promoting my other blogs. I had seen the widgetbox at some blogs but what it could do did not strike me till today. I think the widgetboxes are ideal for promoting your other blogs especially on your most popular blog.

Don't you think so?

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmph looks interesting I might try it meself. The problem with the word 'Frankensteina' is that it's always connecte to Frankenstein hence I will never ever get pagerank whatsoever :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe they haven't got around to your blog .. some people kena twice within a month, dropped even further.

    I don't think the name of a blog has much to do with the pagerank. Can't really understand the way Google is doing it .. but it seems if we do paid post ... hah kena mark .. cannot go up very high, and if high, sure turun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)