Monday, October 08, 2007

Notice something wrong?


I don't know what the problem is with this blog template. Look at the earlier posts, and this post. There is a blank space to the right of the first paragraph. I don't know what is causing this. However, if there is a picture at the top, there is no such problem. The blog was showing correctly when those poss written and published but a few days ago I began noticing the blank spaces.

I really like this template. It is clean looking and very feminine. I would hate to have to replace this template if the problem does not resolve by itself. Everything looks fine on the edit page. If what it takes to solve this problem is a picture at the beginning of the post, then maybe that is what I may have to do, for now, that is.

Update: I don't know how to resolve the problem with the template, so I have decided to replace the template with what you see now.

2 comments:

  1. aku mikir nuan bisi engkah gambar ba sepiak nyak tapi gambar enggai keluar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nya lah, enda nemu nama penyakit iya, tiba tiba bisi blank for right hand side nya. :-( Nganti bisi hari ka nukar .. udah aku test template siti, sama template enggau Health and Beauty Notes. Mina tukar header aja.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)