Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stuffed Biscuits

I am definitely on a roll! Sardine Puffs, Pig in the blanket, and now stuffed biscuits. :-)

I sauteed ground beef, chopped onions and mashed sweet pototo with 2 teaspoons of curry powder for the filling. I added a little bit of salt and about two tablespoons of sugar into the mix.

The biscuit dough was Pillsbury, and what I did was cut the thickness of the dough into half. I then flattened the two halves and stretched it a bit. Then I put about one tablespoon of filling on one half and place the other half on top and sealed the edges.



Looks good and tastes just as good! I used purple sweet potatoes, hence the dark appearance of the filling. That's not red bean paste! :-)

Two pieces of stuffed biscuits were more than adequate for my dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)