Saturday, September 15, 2007

Andrea Borcelli's Besame Mucho

Turn up the volume of your computer speakers and let's reminisce and sway your body to the music. This song is dedicated to U.Lee, story teller extraordinaire. I'm sure he can write a story or two relating to this song! :-)



Bésame Mucho

Bésame, bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
La última vez
Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después
Bésame, bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
La última vez
Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después
Quiero tenerte muy cerca
Mirarme en tus ojos
Verte junto a mi
Piensa que tal ves mañana
Yo ya estaré lejos
Muy lejos de ti
Bésame, bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
La última vez
Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después
Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después


English translation:

Kiss Me A Lot
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
As if tonight was
the last time.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
Because I fear to lose you,
To lose you again.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
As if tonight was
the last time.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
Because I fear to lose you,
To lose you again.
I want to have you very close
To see myself in your eyes,
To see you next to me,
Think that perhaps tomorrow
I already will be far,
very far from you.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
As if tonight was
the last time.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
Because I fear to lose you,
To lose you again.
Kiss me, kiss me a lot,
Because I fear to lose you,
To lose you again.

I'm too cheap. I borrowed Andrea Bocelli's Under the Desert Sky (CD and DVD combo) album from the local library. I made an MP3 file of Bésame Mucho (cetak rompak) and if you like you can download it here. Right click and save link or target, depending on your browser.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Puteri, Wow! You sure made my day, Puteri. Terima kaseh seribu.
    I love this song/music. Wa, hearing it brings back memories of my dancing days, white silk shirts, patent leather dancing shoes, black pants and sweeping my partner across the floor to a ballroom dance Bersame Mucho in Rumba tempo.
    I love these oldies music and now just listen on my CD's. My dancing days are over. My Spanish dancing shoes hibernating in my cupboard, haven't grazed a dance floor I think 8 years, ha ha.
    Hey, you are very good in your computer knowhow, huh. The things you have in your blog makes mine look very jurassic. Actually it is, ha ha.
    By the way, Puteri, ada senang drop in.
    You have a nice day, and once again, thank you for your kind dedication. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Lee! I can just see you in your white silk shirt, patent leather dancing shoes, black pants and sweepingg your dance partner across the dance floor to the music of Besame Mucho! :-)

    I had to hunt around for the html code so I can embed the music on this blog. :-) I try lah to keep up with what you can do with blogspot. There are some good blogs out there that gives you all kinds of tutorials on what you can do to tweak blogspot template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I finally saw that you left a comment on my blog asking for a link exchange! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have you on my new blog roll. Thank you, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya Uncle Lee, Puteri is really good with Technology thingy.

    Puteri, agree that when i listen to the song, can imagine Uncle Lee dancing away with 'one of the girls he loved before'...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's a good one .. dancing with one of the girls he'd loved before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)