Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Paid to do surveys.

I signed up with a couple of places where you get paid for filling out surveys. After doing a few surveys, I feel that I am ready to give up! I don't mind the short surveys but there is one that seemed to go on forever! There are pages and pages of it, and I still have not seen the end of it! I just had to call it a night. :-( I don't know if a few cents or a dollar is really worth all that time!

We'll see if it is any better tomorrow. I received an email notifying me that I have been credited a dollar into my account for completing one survey. I don't even remember which one it was! :-(

Sheesshh, it seems not all the online money making schemes are worth my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)