Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tagged

Here is the tag :- Ten Questions

These are the rules :-Five answers to each question and then tagged five others.

Instructions :- Remove the first Blog and add your own blog last.

A Great Pleasure; Wishing On A Falling Star; Bokjae; simply888here; cat cat; Puteri's Musings 3



Here it goes.....


Q1. What were you doing 10 Years ago?

1. I was working in Vietnam.
2. I visited places in Vietnam with a handsome young Frenchman.
3. I watched Princess Diana's funeral on TV at the Guest House at the Hanoi Agricultural University campus.
4. I went on a boat trip down the Perfume River in Hue, Vietnam.
5. I visited Ho Chi Minh City for the first time.

Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?

1. I was spending too much time in front of my computer.
2. I drove my kids to daycare at 9.00 a.m. from Mon-Fri.
3. I picked up my kids at 5.00 p.m. from daycare from Mon-Fri.
4. I spent too much money on items for my hobbies.
5. We celebrated Doug's 50th birthday at his parents' house.

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. Potato Chips
2. Cashew nuts
3. Low Sodium Wheat Thins
4. Nestle 3 in 1 Cereal
5. Dried Fruit

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

1. Eternal Flame
2. Silent Night
3. Away in a Manger
4. London Bridge is Falling Down
5. Ring Around the Roses

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?

1. Pay off any loans.
2. Buy myself the latest model Mercedes Benz.
3. Stay at the fanciest hotels while visiting Europe.
4. Live in a bigger and fancier house with a landscaped English garden.
5. Buy my parents a new house.

Q6. 5 Bad habits?

1. I like to pick at my teeth in front of people after a meal. Gross!
2. I don't wipe my sink faucet dry.
3. I spend too much time in front of my pc.
4. I let my laundry pile up before I put them in the washer.
5. I let Doug's clothes pile up before I iron them.

Q7. 5 things you like to do?

1. Spend time in front of my computer.
2. Eat out.
3. Sleep in.
4. Shop for shoes.
5. Go for a pedicure.

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?

1. My laptop
2. My digital camera
3. My iPod
4. My cell phone
5. My massage chair

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?

1. Thick make up
2. Thongs
3. See through underwear
4. Red lipstick
5. My bra to bed

Q10. 5 things you hate to do?

1. House work
2. Cook dinner
3. Go out on a really hot day
4. Wash my car
5. Exercise

I now tag:

Cokelatrawkz
Chantique79
Feli
Nightwing
Macyln

7 comments:

  1. jampat amat nuan nyiap nyak??aku agik ngiga idea tuk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag. I will put it up on my blog. :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, mesti lah jampat, enggai ka nuan ngetag bala lagi, nadai agi org di tag! Kekeke.

    Feli, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puteri,
    I think all women do not like housework, including me.
    Thanks for doing the tag. Now I know you more... HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, I hate house work!! I want an amah ... arrrrgggghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi puteri! wow, your life 10 years ago seems so adventurous! :)

    thanks for adding me! Hv a Great Weekend! :)

    JeanChia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean, thanks for dropping by. ;-)

    Ya, 10 years ago my life did seem more exciting compared to 1 year ago. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)