Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cameron's out

LOS ANGELES - All those red-eye flights finally ground soap opera star Cameron Mathison down. After working to become the consensus most-improved celebrity on "Dancing with the Stars," Mathison, who spent the season shuttling between Los Angeles and New York (where "All My Children" is filmed), was eliminated Tuesday night.

"In five seasons, no one has traveled as much, or has had as much on their plate, as you have," host Tom Bergeron told Mathison moments after the elimination was announced.

Full story here.

I'm a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars, and I think this is my first entry on this blog about the show! :-)

The results of this season have been full of surprises. The most consistent dancer, Sabrina Bryan, was booted out in the sixth week, and tonight, it was Cameron Mathison's turn. I was so sure that this week it was going to be Marie Osmond who would be voted out. I was wrong.

I am sorry to see Cameron leave. I enjoyed watching him dance with his chest revealed every week! Heheh.

I think this season, it is the lady's turn to win the competition. The men had won all the previous seasons' competition except for the very first one. But then again, Helio Castroneves, Indy Car Racing champion, has shown tremendous improvement.

Looking forward to the last few weeks left of the show.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kak Puteri,

    I've always been a big fan of dances...Any form...To see the bodies gyrating and moving with such ease, is enviable =) I would like to pick up adult ballet...Haha...

    As for the show, I've never seen it...Only reality dance show I've seen is the 'So You Think You Can Dance'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few episodes of "So you think you can dance". I keep forgetting the day it was on.

    Dancing with the Stars, now this series I have followed since the beginning. This is the sixth season I think? Only three more weeks left, before the finale.

    Haha, adult ballet, body already too stiff! I don't think I can do it! Maybe you can, still young and nimble, and flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puteri,
    I wonder if it has reached our shores yet. Though I can't dance, I love looking at others dancing. Always imagining that I am the male dancer hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Zawi, ok to imagine you are the male dancer!

    Don't know if it'll ever reach Malaysian shores, because the female dancers are dressed by sexily!

    It's a very popular show in Britain and Australia as well. Their own version, of course.

    You can still watch the show by going to YouTube. That's what I do when I forget to turn on the TV on the day of the show. YouTube is good for catching up on missed episodes! That reminds me, I missed last week's episode! I should check YouTube to see if somebody has uploaded the show! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following both shows 'So you think you can dance' and 'dancing wit the stars..love it!! Last night was the Grand Finale..I love Sabra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, so you're watching the Australian version of the show? :-)

    Yes, I only follow Dancing with the Stars and American Idol! Other shows I don't follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)