Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Global Warming: It is a SCAM

Global Warming: It is a SCAM. Most of you know that I am quite the global warming skeptic but those words are not mine.

Do you know who John Coleman is? He is the founder of The Weather Channel. Those are his words. But how can he say those words when there is a consensus among scientists that there is indeed global warming and that the earth in is peril? Al Gore even won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in creating global warming awareness!

Well, in John Coleman's words: I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

There you have it. Just one of a few sane voices that is not heard enough.

We have been bombarded by the mainstream media about global warming. Even as I write this, the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming is holding a hearing, “Youth Leadership on Climate Change.” Like Rush Limbaugh said today, these youths haven't lived long enough to know about any climate change going on around them!

Another dog and pony show in Congress. What a waste of taxpayers' money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)