Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Mood

So how do you like my new Christmas logo? :-) It could still see some changes. I still haven't decided if I want to stick with it. For now it'll stay.

I am really in the Christmas mood now. Some of my neighbors already have their Christmas lights up, and also I love watching those huge blow up Christmas stuff, like the Christmas Santa, Christmas Globe, the Grinch etc.

I have been playing Christmas songs since before Thanksgiving. I even borrowed two Christmas CDs from the library. One is by Clay Aiken, not a bad Christmas album actually, and one is by Mitch Miller and The Gang - Christmas Sing-Along with Mitch. Mitch Miller's album is an album of Christmas songs sung by a choir, and it reminds me a lot of when I sang at my church choir back in Miri. Clay Aiken did a good job singing, Mary, did you know?

I picked up a country Christmas Album for $5 at Big Lots last weekend. I love Martina McBride's version of The Christmas Song, and Lonestar's Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Lest we forget the Reason for the Season, here's a beautifully done video using clips from The Passion accompanied by a choral version of Mary, did you know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Christmas mood too Puteri.... Haven't bought any Christmas CD yet... Will soon, I hope... Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on Clay Alken's Christmas CD...will try to check it out in town.

    Christmas mood....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)