Monday, August 27, 2007

Approved!

Today I received notification that one of my paid posts was approved. That would make it number 10. Wooohhhhoooo! :-)

With 10 posts already approved that means I can submit another blog to PayPerPost. I have three blogs that would qualify in terms of the 3 month old and 20 existing posts requirements, but unfortunately one is in Iban, one is too politically sensitive, and the other is a blog on faith which would be the wrong place to put a paid post! So I will have to wait till November before I can submit one of three other blogs that I started in early August.

I like the idea of being able to submit one other blog so I can spread the paid posts around and my readers won't have to put up with too many paid posts in between the personal topic posts. For now, just bear with me, ok!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)