Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bedroom Furniture

The right kind of bedroom furniture makes all the difference between a cosy and comfortable bedroom, and a merely functional one.

I am in the market for a new bed because my waveless waterbed developed a leak and despite a patch job done to the leak the bed is never going to be the same again. I am thinking that when I get my new mattress I want it on a real bed frame instead of what we have right now which is just a metal frame with a separate head set.

I see a many beautiful beds at Gallery Furniture which has the finest master bedroom selection of Houston's furniture. My favorite is the solid mahogany low profile queen bed in the neo-classical style. I find the clean style and the dark, rich, merlot finish very attractive. I like to put a quilt cover over my bed and this style is just perfect for it. There are no posts that could get in the way of the bed cover. Besides that, the price of $899.99 is within the budget we have set for the purchase of a new bed.

One other thing, since we are thinking of replacing our salt and pepper colored carpet with hardwood flooring, that dark, merlot color will contrast rather nicely with a dark blond hardwood flooring.

Now that I have a bed in mind, the choice of a mattress is much easier. I'd like to get a Tempur-pedic mattress and I don't have to go very far to look for it. Gallery Furniture carries Tempur-pedic mattresses and pillows in their mattress store.

If you are also thinking of replacing your old furniture set, be it dining room, living room, entertainment or bedroom, why not check out Gallery Furniture? They have the finest selection of furniture in Houston and there is bound to be something that will meet your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)