Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kids and Money

As a parent of two preschoolers, there is much that I need to learn about parenting. My kids have started playing with change (pennies, nickles, dimes, and even quarters) that their daddy has left lying around. I don't know if that is a good idea to let them play with change because I am afraid that they might think that money is easy to come by.

That is why I am glad to have come across a blog like Chores and Allowances (choresandallowances.blogspot.com). This blog is quite the resource for parents who need some help on dealing with kids and money. It is hard to deny my kids what they want especially if they beg and plead. And when the time comes when they realize what money can get them, I'd better be ready on how they can earn the money they need!

Chores and Allowances also have some good advice on getting your kids ready for the start of the new school year, investing for kids, whether or not to give your teens prepaid debit cards, and even some advice on banking.

Go over to choresandallowances.blogspot.com for some ideas on how to help your kids with earning the money they need.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your comment is very much appreciated! :-)